Luosifen (snail rice noodle) is a Chinese noodle soup and specialty of Liuzhou in Guangxi, China.
The dish consists of rice noodles boiled and served in a soup, which is made by stewing river snails and pork bones for several hours with flavoring.
The dish is famous for its stinky smell in Asian countries.
1. Boil the noodles for 8-10 minutes.
2. Add soup base packets to boiling water.
3. Add the boiled noodles and simmer until it is soft.
4. Add ingredients packets and extra ingredients you like to the soup.
5. Put noodles in a bowl and add peanut, bean curd and chili oil.
6. Enjoy your meal!